SW Change log
Current live Redkey software version - 3.72
Current live updater app version - 2.18
3.72 Jan 20th, 2021.
+ Change - Improve SED detection on higher-end systems.
3.71 Jan 14th, 2021.
+ Change - Increase stability on higher-end systems.
3.70 Dec 15th, 2020.
+ New Feature - Wipe by partition.
* Change - Changed standards to use NFR as the NVME alternative for SER/ESE (was NSR)
- Bugfix - wipe standards enable for NVME devices (some that requires HPA/DCO)
- Bugfix – empty card readers might cause crash
3.67 Dec 1st, 2020.
+ Bugfix - crash after language menu on some systems
3.65 Nov 11th, 2020
+ New feature - Help screens.
+ New feature - pre select language in options file.
- Bugfix – adjust display of asian languages in TUI (full width chars)
3.63 Nov 10thm 2020
+ New feature - Add Multi-language support (actual translations)
3.62 Nov 8th, 2020
+ New features - Suspend Improvements (new process, voice mode, auto-resume)
+ New feature - GUI Troubleshooting options (UI Menu)
* Change - Support for disabling timers in options file
* Change - Ignore certain USB card readers with no card inserted
* Change - Remove Wipe Stop option
- Bugfix - Quit GUI if no acceptable resolutions found